After reading week

In both sessions after reading week we will be in ‘sites’. I would like each group to email me (over reading week) with a meeting point. This should be considered as the starting point of your performance. I will then allocate a time to each group – depending on the distance between your sites – and post the schedule on the blog. Please be aware that I will have several groups to visit + the walking time between, so it is likely that I will only see the group once in each week. However we can also continue our online communication, and if possible I can come and see you at other times.

It is important that we make the most of this time, so, please continue your group work on the project outside of the taught sessions, and use the taught sessions to get feedback on your performances. Don’t be afraid to try things out, I am not judging you – I am giving you feedback, and I can do that more successfully if you really commit to your ideas and present them to me proactively when we meet.

I am really looking forward to seeing you in your sites, and helping you to develop your work.